Monday, March 3, 2008

Monday 3 March - Meditation


From today’s Gospel reading...

The official said to him, ‘Sir, come down before my little boy dies.’ Jesus said to him, ‘Go; your son will live.’ The man believed the word that Jesus spoke to him and started on his way. As he was going down, his slaves met him and told him that his child was alive. So he asked them the hour when he began to recover, and they said to him, ‘Yesterday at one in the afternoon the fever left him.’ The father realized that this was the hour when Jesus had said to him, ‘Your son will live.’ So he himself believed, along with his whole household.

from John 4

To reflect on...

Blessed are those who have not seen yet believe. How blessed I am

Let’s pray...

For the times you move so clearly in my life, I thank you, my God. For the times when I struggle to see you, I thank you my God, that you are still beside me. Amen.

No comments: