Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Friday 14 March - Meditation


From today’s Gospel reading...

He went away again across the Jordan to the place where John had been baptising earlier, and he remained there. Many came to him, and they were saying, ‘John performed no sign, but everything that John said about this man was true.’ And many believed in him there.


from John 10

To reflect on...

John pointed the way to Jesus and was content that Jesus should come into his own. ‘Jesus must become more and I must become less.’

Let’s pray...

Holy Spirit, fill me and open my heart, that with John I might pray, ‘Jesus must become more in my life and I must become less.’ Amen.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Auntie Jackie!! You never told me that you had a blog!!!
I searched for you on google and loads of things came up. I have read your site thouroughly and I enjoyed it!
Especially the 'How are you?' page!
I was bored at school so I came on the computer.
Love
Tom

steve C-P said...

Hi Tom, You should be very proud of your Auntie "Bad Back" Jackie,
She is a very talented gifted and above all a caring person.
I also like the How are you page.
Don't ever let her fob you off with that, make sure that she tell you just exactly how she is when you ask.

I was bored at work so I came on the computer!
Steve Day LMC