Friday, June 1, 2012

A Bit of a Delay 


Sorry. I haven't been around for a while on this site and I apologise.

I could list a host of excuses, after all we tend to do that don't we. However, in this instance perhaps I won't but ask for understanding. 

The blog has a new look and I hope to update it more frequently. 

So what has been happening... 

A great concert last night at the Liverpool Phil watching Keith & Kristyn Getty and my fave song "Stll my soul" was played. 

Found a new inspiring singer - Christy Nockels - stunning 

New Song is growing and growing and is such a joy. 

Appeared in a Christian Magazine "Woman Alive" with article about all that has happened in the last year. 

Appeared on Radio Merseyside talking about New Song. 

Back and to with hosp apps regarding the head and brain.... and the elephant woman face which appears every 10 days. 

Learning to be more patient and to wait so much more on God. 

Desiring to love God more and more.

No comments: