Monday, October 20, 2008

So

I have been to ECG (Equipping, Calling, Going) conference at Southport where Heptagon led worship and the week previous to that to the Willow Creek Leadership conference.

Many things united these two experiences - some positive and a couple of other points which probably I won't share on this blog without further reflection. There were some amazing highlights though and many of them involved the dynamic of the team that I work with in Warrington.

Praising God for our co-workers is something we ought to do regularly - not out of building up of pride but out of humble gratitude to God;s purpose. I am grateful for my colleagues ... they know who they are.

Who are you thankful for?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I am thankful for loads of people, but most of all, my family. Any other family would have had me sectioned LONG AGO!!!! Thanks for keeping me around!

Anonymous said...

I think I know who you mean and I am glad you have them for you.
You are a special team x

Anonymous said...

I am grateful to God for being with me whatever....
I am grateful to my partner who accepts and loves me
I am grateful for my gorgeous son who restores my faith in humanity and shows me that there are safer men and women who have no intention of abusing or bullying anyone...
I am grateful to anyone who hears my story and sticks with me..not easy...
I am grateful to my real friends who believe in me
I am grateful to you
I am grateful for my 3 gorgeous nieces that I am able to see
I am grateful for new chances and new blessings and new challenges(reluctantly!!) each day
I am grateful for my blog and for facebook and my i pod which has kept me going recently
I am grateful to be working with people around me after lone working for 3 years
I am grateful to ordinary people who make the world go around...
I am grateful to a new start in a new church community and for many opportunities to worship
I am grateful for my sense of humour and for good times...