Friday, October 26, 2007

First Holiday


"Where have you bin" loosely translated "where have you been?" was asked by the local corner shop not far from my house in Frodsham. A little fatigued I began telling about ministry, warrington etc and she seemed pretty interested or perhaps my tiredness was clouding my judgement.


Why am I SOOOO tired? Others say it is because of the main stress points - moving house and a new job- in addition to a new lifestyle. Well Ok fair enought, apart from all that, why am I SOOOO tired? It's because of learning names, finding your way round a new area, doing the "first" of everything and being on show... ok ok that's why I am tired....


Aside from the tiredness I am loving it. The high points certainly outweigh the tiredness and I can see how easy it is to get so wrapped up in the "doing" that it is to forget the "being". It is quite interesting that whilst canditating and considering my "weak" points - doing too much featured always on the list. Do I really know myself that well? Others seem to and I am grateful to the friends who make me shut up and sit down.


So what I am doing this holiday - well writing this blog for one, doing the garden and catching up with the TV - ahhh bliss - just whathas been going on in Emmerdale, Weatherfield and Walford.. I canlt wait to find out.....

No comments: